My rant today is on the 10 commandments given to Moses on how we should conduct ourselves. To me it seems that for some people, the 10 commandments actually read like this.
(1) Thou shalt have no other Gods before me. (But now it seems you can have has many Gods as you want.)
(2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. (Today it seems you can make as many graven images as you want.)
(3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain. (Today call him whatever you want.)
(4) Remember the Sabbath day keep it holy. (Today: Work any day you want. )
(5) Honor thy Father and thy Mother. (Today blast them all you can)
(6) Thou shalt not kill. (Today shoot any humans you want. This is even against man's laws but still being done.)
(7) Thou shalt not commit adultery. (Today go for it as much as you can.)
(8)Thou shalt not steal. (Today steal whatever you can get away with.)
(9) Thou shalt not bear false against thy neighbor. (Today talk against your neighbor all you can.)
(10 Thou shalt not covet. (Today covet your neighbors wife as many times as you can)
There you go this is what I think some people believe in today, contrary to the ten commandments.